Production of 2014-2016 nonwovens by technology
2016 Main end-uses of China mainland nonwovens
In general speaking, the situation of 2016 China mainland’s nonwovens production was totally smooth and stable, the output grewup to 10.85% compared with 2015, some enterprises’ profit was less than before as production cost increasing.
As per processing technology
1) dry-laid : spunlaced production grew up to 18.85% compared with 2015 (hygienic, heath care
and medical products increase esp. exported products)
2) spunmelt production grew up to 9.49%, as PP SS & SMXS composite nonwovens new
lines for medical, health care and hygiene etc. were put in production in 2015.
3) Wet-laid production grew up to 18.33%, compared with 2015, imported and localized
wetlaid lines were put in production as flushable hygienic nonwovens’ demand and wetlaid nonwoven production line investments with high output.
As per products usage
– Medical, Health care and hygiene products grew up to15.22%
– Household wipes and Cleaning Materials grew up to 13.21%
– Filter media grew up to15.05%
– Automobile interiors grew up to 6.52% because China Automobile production in 2016 reached more 28 million.
Challenge and Opportunity
– industry, product and technology structure will be continually adjusted
– strethening innovation (including technical ,market and sales model innovation.)
– increasing high added value’s products production
Huge developing potentiality of nonwovens as China’s industrialized, citilized in large scale, sustainable & harmonized development strategies until 2020